1. A way to stare ONE in the face lies in 2-D.
2. Infinite 2-D planes stack to create our 3 Dimensional world, planes which are conceptual in nature yet physically have ramifications and mathematical uses.
3. Might every Plane not be a UNIVERSE to its own?
4.It is not for me to tell, but each is proof of non-existence made extant-- MANIFEST OF NOTHING-- we are no different, perhaps,
5. ONE of ∞ 3-D spaces stuffed into the creation of a 4-D hyperspace, itself one of many, ad nauseum.
6. Imagine, if you will, two characters standing two units apart.
7. Both proclaim themselves to be center of the universe, and with no other relatives given, they are both, in their observations, though quite vain, also quite correct.
8. It is a property of PERCEPTION that the Observer is the center of the Observable, and it is a principle of COPERNICUS that any place in the universe must be not be different from any other in terms of favored perception.
9. Thusly, every single point is BOTH an Edge and Center of the universe, a seeming warp in logic, but a sound one nonetheless, as are many.
10. In that way, it is infinitely large through the collective-of-points we call "physical space," and yet still at any point, infinitely small, merely an observers' width from center-to-edge.
11. Yet, in grand irony so hilariously twisted could only have been crafted by Eris herself, the Observer sees beyond the bounds of the points, connects them in grid, perhaps losing the points in the process and not understanding that the ability to see beyond universal bounds has been in front of them, all along.
12. Otherwise permeating is the collective-of-distinctly-different-points we call "TEMPORAL SPACE," flowing constantly though existence and yet each being distinct from another.
13. This generates the effect of TIME, which can behave oddly when subjected to prolonged flowing through "physical space" from the PERSPECTIVE of OBSERVERS.
14. To other observers far away, we are still but COSMIC BACKGROUND RADIATION, yet an observer from the Second Dimension of TIME may see us as our EVENTUAL ENTROPIC DEMISE, or any manner of PERSPECTIVES inbetween viewing all possible universal existences.
15. HOW MANY TIMES WILL WE BE OBSERVED BY FORCES HIGHER THAN OUR OWN TO PLAY OUT OUR STORIES AGAIN?
WE are the culmination of all possibilities in forced concurrence, there is no other option than ALL options.
I am You as You are Me, We are God as God is Everything, Everything is One as I am One.
BACK TO SERMONS